Hallowe’en is just around the corner, so let’s see what we can scare up at The Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Do you Facebook?
– archy: First came the Scots-Irish?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: we queers are just like everybody else.
– Bloggg: take this simple test.
– Collective Sigh celebrates Islamofascism Awareness Week.
– Dohiyi Mir finds a way to beat a traffic ticket.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: a veil of tears.
– Iddybud Journal: take your pick; the Quran or the bible.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun!
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Lefty wonders about a friend’s violent reaction to gay people.
– Liberty Street: Rudy on torture.
– Make me a Commentator!!! offers GOP candidates’ views on the topic of abortion.
– Musing’s musings: what is Sen. Obama thinking?
– Pen-Elayne on the Web roots for the other team.
– Rook’s Rant: The top ten ways to tell if you’re a Christian fundamentalist.
– rubber hose: security in Egypt.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on ENDA.
– SoonerThought on supporting Joe Biden for president.
– Speedkill bids a happy 6,011th birthday to the planet Earth.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: sing along with Steve.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life reminds you that you have until noon today (Friday, October 26) to vote for the Florida Netroots Awards.
– The Invisible Library: ghosts in the library? No way.
– WTF Is It Now?? Colbertmentum
– …You Are A Tree with lyrics to Dream of Love.
Today is the 126th anniversary of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral. Just in case you were wondering.