Your weekly Liberal Coalition blogaround…fresh and tasty.
– A Blog Around The Clock: this is your brain…
– archy: being brutally honest.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: laugh, and the world laughs with you.
– Bloggg: a tragic loss.
– Collective Sigh is having staph issues.
– Dohiyi Mir: in which NTodd holds out for the Indians.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: new casting for “It’s not a choice…”
– First Draft: there’s never a hurricane around when you need one.
– Grateful Dread Radio: come to the Radical Book Fair.
– Iddybud Journal: positive outreach.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun and helpful tips.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: things break.
– Liberty Street: the bully pulpit.
– Make me a Commentator!!! takes a break.
– Musing’s musings: the sad state of foreign affairs under the Bush administration.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: best wishes to Elayne as she recovers from a little accident…and generates a flash of neon.
– Rook’s Rant: all politics is local…and loony.
– rubber hose: upyernoz reports from Egypt.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: drinking liberally.
– SoonerThought: So long, Denny Hastert.
– Speedkill: why would Bob Jones endorse Mitt Romney?
– Steve Bates drones on. (Hmm. Perhaps I should rephrase that…?)
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life on justice in Florida.
– WTF Is It Now?? – does anyone care what Lynne Cheney thinks?
– …You Are A Tree remembers another passing.
The Red Sox pulled it out. Now all they need is a bullpen of Josh Becketts…