– Job Security: Some people in the Bush administration have been moved to jobs that are guaranteed safe even when the administration leaves office.
– Eric Holder for Attorney General? Former deputy attorney general in the Clinton administration seems to be on the fast track to be AG in the Obama administration. (You may remember him from the Marc Rich pardon.)
– Cheney and Gonzales Indicted! Oh, wait… it’s by a district attorney in Texas who is charging them in connection with a case of alleged prisoner abuse in a privately-run prison.
– Will She or Won’t She? Yesterday the buzz was all about Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State. Today, she might not take it after all.
– Hagel Pokes the Beast. Retiring Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) denounces some of his fellow Republicans and lays into Rush Limbaugh.
Lieberman expelled from Pilates class in Senate gym.