Items worth noting this morning…
– Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson has an op-ed in the New York Times that explains the bailout for you.
– Cage Match: Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney throw down. There’s no love lost between the two losers of the Republican primary as they position themselves for 2012.
– Newt Gingrich: “[T]here is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us.” Project much, Newt?
– [ow]: Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) will apparently get little more than a tut-tut from the Democratic caucus for campaigning for John McCain. Gee, those Democrats are so tough.
– Not Going Anywhere Yet: Justice John Paul Stevens, 88, is showing no signs of slowing down.