* They’re still counting votes in the election for the Senate in Alaska.
* Tragedy in Haiti as schoolhouse collapses.
* President-elect Obama holds his first press conference. The big news is that at last we have a president that can put together a cogent sentence.
* Robert Novak reports that Republicans are talking about running Newt Gingrich in 2012. Oh, please please please….
* Crooks and Liars has the rogue’s gallery of right-wing nutballs who are now irrelevant.
* A video trip down Memory Lane at the South Florida International Auto Show, plus an interview with Guy Lewis, a local collector of some amazing classic cars.
* Saturday Morning Cartoons: H R Pufnstuf