Saturday, June 8, 2013
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Cartoonists want to draw your attention to putting an end to gun violence.
HT to Richard K. Barry at The Reaction.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Monday, October 8, 2012
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Friday, June 8, 2012
HT to Instaputz.
HT to Instaputz.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Saturday, December 10, 2011
In honor of my backyard visitors today.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
By Brian McFadden.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Gen. Petraeus takes command in Afghanistan.
On the hunt for the elusive “macaca” in Florida’s election campaigns.
The oil spill means fewer fireworks on the 4th in some places in Florida.
Gay couples and citizenship rights: a new road for immigration.
Frank Rich notes how often we’ve had trouble with the idea of “all men are created equal.”
They’re getting down to the semi-finals in the World Cup.
Tropical update: There’s a little low pressure area just south of Louisiana.
The Tigers beat Seattle again and are now tied for first in the division.
Sunday Doonesbury — sharing the bathroom.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Tom Toles in the Washington Post nails the Democrats.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Friday, September 11, 2009
Tom Tomorrow nails it. As always.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
- Bill or Hillary? Bill Richardson, that is, or Hillary Clinton for Secretary of State in the Obama administration.
- The Mormons did it. The church poured money into the battle to pass Prop 8 in California. It’s ironic that a religious group once persecuted for their marriage practices would persecute others.
- After the Religious Right: what’s next for people of faith in politics.
- Book ‘em. The Miami Book Fair continues, and e-books are gaining stature.
- Your inner lolcat. What our fascination with anthropomorphic felines says about us.
- Saturday morning cartoons. Johnny Bravo.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Non Sequitur (click to embiggen):
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
David Horsey in the Seattle P-I (click to embiggen):
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Jim Morin in the Miami Herald:
Saturday, October 18, 2008
- Cuban Oil: How much oil is Cuba sitting on? According to the BBC, they claim they have 20 billion barrels in its off-shore fields.
- Noonan Bailin’ on Palin: Peggy Noonan, the former Reagan speechwriter, on the Republican vice presidential candidate: “It’s no good, not for conservatism and not for the country. And yes, it is a mark against John McCain, against his judgment and idealism.”
- The End of Opus: Berkeley Breathed explains why the comic strip must end…but what will happen to the love-lorn penguin?
- Obama Winning Endorsement Race: So far Mr. Obama is winning the editorial endorsement race 58-16, including the Chicago Tribune, which is endorsing a Democrat for the first time in its 161-year history.
- Saturday Morning Cartoons: Beany & Cecil