1. Three names you go by: Mustang Bobby, Doc, Joel (to certain friends).
2. Three physical things I like about myself: My biceps, my mustache, and my cheesy grin.
3. Three parts of my heritage: Welsh, English, Irish.
4. Three things I am wearing right now: T-shirt, briefs, and reading glasses.
5. Three favorite bands / musical artists: The Beach Boys, the Beatles, Dan Fogelberg.
6. Three favorite songs: Surfin’ USA, Nether Lands, Baker Street.
7. Three things I want in a relationship: Honesty, trust, and a sense of humor.
8. Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to me: A good build, strong arms, and a ready smile.
9. Three of my favorite hobbies: Writing, old cars, and reading.
10. Three things I want to do really badly right now: Restore my Pontiac wagon, finish one of my novels, and get my play Can’t Live Without You produced.
11. Three things that scare me: Religious extremists, homophobia, and Karl Rove.
12. My three daily essentials: Writing, coffee, and driving with the top down.
13. Three careers I have considered / are considering: Teaching (did it), broadcasting (did it), and pilot.
14. Three places I want to visit on vacation: Australia, Tobago, and Wales.
15. Three kids names I like: Nancy, Josh, and Luke.
16. Three things I want to do before I die: Fly to Europe and back in First Class, publish a novel, and see the Democrats running the country.
17. Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: I like cars, I work out, and I can tell dirty jokes with the best of them.
18. Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: I keep a very neat house, I like to date men, and I can gossip pretty well.
19. Three celeb crushes: Paul McCartney (in 1964), Harry Hamlin (pre-L.A. Law), and Tommy Kirk.
As to whom shall I tag? Like Guy, I have not a clue as to who has already done this particular game of blogger’s tag, but I’ll try A Silent Cacophony, Ian at Not Right About Anything, and Wanda at Words on a Page.