NTodd has tagged me with the Seven Things List and I am only too happy to play along.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Fly in space.
2. See one of my plays produced on Broadway.
3. Win the Pulitzer Prize for drama.
4. Finish the restoration of my Pontiac station wagon
5. Learn to play my piano well enough to do it in front of other people.
6. Stand on top of Longs Peak again.
7. Fly to Europe and back in first class.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Whistle through my teeth.
2. Take anything too seriously.
3. Spend another winter in snow.
4. Act my age.
5. Not keep the house clean.
6. Not blog for a day.
7. Play Surfin’ USA at anything other than full blast with the top down.
Seven Things That Attract Me to…Blogging
1. It’s free.
2. I’m witty and the world needs to know it.
3. It’s a great way to meet cute guys. (That’s what it said on the matchbook…)
4. I was jealous of NTodd’s fame and fortune.
5. It’s keeps me out of the Gay.com chatroom.
6. People I’ve never met quote me.
7. It beats drinking.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. “Try to imagine within your wildest dreams how much I care.”
2. “Cheese and rice!”
3. “The instrument has yet to be invented that can measure my indifference to that.”
4. “________ is too dumb to play dead in a cowboy movie.”
5. “Well, this is turning into a complete crapfest!”
6. “San frijoles.”
7. “I’m sorry, but do I know what you’re talking about?”
Seven Books That I Love
1. Swallows and Amazons series, Arthur Ransome
2. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Fifth of July, Lanford Wilson
4. Spirit of St. Louis, Charles A. Lindbergh
5. Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling
6. Smash, Garson Kanin
7. Bobby Cramer
Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
2. The Great Escape
4. The Lord of the Rings
5. Star Wars Episode IV (the first one from 1977)
6. Lawrence of Arabia
7. My Cousin Vinny
Seven People I Want To Join In Too