Four Jobs You’ve Had:
1) Camp counselor at a private residential camp in Colorado. I did it for ten summers and loved every minute of it. That experience was instrumental in shaping my outlook on life, my choice of careers, and where I went to grad school. I also met some wonderful people who have become lifelong friends.
2) Data input at a magazine subscription service. You know all those magazine invoice forms that go to some P.O. box in Boulder, Colorado? Bingo. I did it for nine months working from 3:45 p.m. to midnight. It was like something out of The Adding Machine.
3) Drama teacher in a private school. I love kids (see entry 1) and I love theatre, but I think there’s some karmic disconvergence against me teaching playwriting, dramatic literature, and theatre history to a bunch of rich kids, one of whom stated that learning about Eugene O’Neill was pointless because she wanted to be the next Britney Spears.
4) Purchasing manager for a window and door company. I learned a lot about business, sales, how to get along with people, and how to apply those skills to the job I have now.
Four Places You’ve Lived:
1) Perrysburg, Ohio
2) Miami, Florida
3) Santa Fe, New Mexico
4) Longmont, Colorado
and about fifteen other places as well.
Four Movies You’d Like to See Over and Over:
2) The Great Escape
4) Inherit the Wind (the original with Spencer Tracy)
Four TV Shows You Like to Watch:
2) The West Wing
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Four Places I’d Rather Be:
2) Key West
4) Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado (in the summer)
Four People to Tag:
1) Anyone Else
2) Who Wants to Play
3) May Do So
4) In the Comments