While the right wing is off beating up on a 12-year-old kid, let’s see what the Liberal Coalition is writing about this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: A Japanese “Tradition.”
– archy: fill John in on what he’s missed.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: why Michelle Malkin won’t debate Ezra Klein.
– Bloggg: Oh, the bureacracy.
– Collective Sigh: knows how the Frosts feel.
– Dohiyi Mir: a lesson on Lessing.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the elephant in the living room.
– First Draft: please help these people.
– Grateful Dread Radio: National Coming-Out Day…it’s not too late.
– Left Is Right has an amazing story about Mario Capecchi, the winner of the 2007 Nobel Prize for medicine.
– Lefty Side of the Dial on why he likes The Big Bang Theory, and other stuff.
– Liberty Street with more on the Swiftboating of Graeme Frost.
– Make me a Commentator!!! on that other wingnut who got upstaged by a 12-year-old kid.
– Musing’s musings: Michael rejoices in his new computer and saved memory.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web notes the end of the baseball season — for her — and points to an ite-say ith-way the ible-bay in ig-pay atin-lay.
– Rook’s Rant on the wingnuts being so desperate for dirt that they’re reading the National Enquirer.
– rubber hose: upyernoz heads for Egypt…but not without a final thought on the Frosts.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on the perils of travel.
– SoonerThought: Joe Biden!
– Speedkill: lapel pins prevent terrorist attacks.
– The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: a new version of Chicken Run.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: The Florida primary will actually have some candidates in it, compared to some places.
– The Invisible Library: ever read any Proust? Why not?
– WTF Is It Now?? — If you’ve done nothing wrong, why do you need a lawyer?
Go Red Sox.