Larry Craig stays… Rush digs in deeper… Fred Thompson thinks the Soviet Union is still around… What else is new according to the Liberal Coalition?
– A Blog Around The Clock collects nerdy license plates.
– archy tries to attract College Republicans to his site.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: what’s so funny?
– Bloggg: stop and smell the roses.
– Collective Sigh: a leg up.
– Dohiyi Mir on the perils of traveling.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: should men vote?
– First Draft: another toe tapper.
– Grateful Dread Radio: an Iranian speaks out on the state of gays in Iran.
– Iddybud Journal: a rally for peace in Syracuse.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: cleaning out the cobwebs.
– Liberty Street: pinning down symbolism.
– Make me a Commentator!!! on branding the Republican brand.
– Musing’s musings: Michael’s had a bad week.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web and the new iMac for Robin.
– Rook’s Rant: quick hits.
– rubber hose: the message of Blackwater.
– Scrutiny Hooligans with primary thoughts.
– SoonerThought: Biden’s education plan.
– Speedkill toys with the idea of Alabama’s law against dildos.
– Steve Bates updates us on the situation in Burma.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: Florida Netroots continue to spread.
– The Invisible Library: Did you know this was Banned Book Week?
– WTF Is It Now?? No approval.
– …You Are A Tree: So long, little friend.
Come and get it, Rook. And to all my friends in Canada, enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend.