Here’s your weekly Liberal Coalition blogaround:
– A Blog Around The Clock: Dogs are smart.
– archy: when Google ads go bad.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the more things change…
– Bloggg: keep an eye on Congress.
– Collective Sigh on the Dems on health insurance.
– Dohiyi Mir rallies.
– Echidne Of The Snakes with some holiday gift ideas.
– Iddybud Journal: “Quarterlife” — a TV series on the web?
– Left Is Right has a warning about Quick Time from Apple.
– Lefty Side of the Dial on how to watch a Republican debate.
– Liberty Street: criminalizing your thoughts.
– Make me a Commentator!!! – the candidates’ review continues. Today: Rudy on Iraq.
– Musing’s musings bids farewell to Denny Hastert.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Hey, let’s go to Disneyland!
– Rook’s Rant joins the Christmas Resistance.
– rubber hose on Republican howling.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on how to respond to Republican howling.
– SoonerThought bids goodbye to Richard Roberts.
– Speedkill: fun with biblical parody.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: shut off the phone or go to jail.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: Kenneth goes to Washington.
– The Invisible Library: up, up, and away…
– WTF Is It Now?? with another installment of Your Worthless Media.
– …You Are A Tree: what is this thing?
Readers, feel free to share your own links and leads in the comments.