Instead of going shopping today, stick around and read what the Liberal Coalition has been writing about this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock with an appropriate quote for the day.
– archy reports on finding the home of Romulus and Remus.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on music for all ages.
– Bloggg: Moi has a computer meltdown.
– Collective Sigh sends best wishes to the Windsors.
– Dohiyi Mir with another phony soldier.
– Echidne Of The Snakes gives thanks for the visual arts.
– Grateful Dread Radio: transgendered day of remembrance.
– Iddybud Journal: what is “success” in Iraq?
– Left Is Right: what’s the dollar worth?
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Lefty shows off the latest in earwear.
– Liberty Street on how to save money.
– Make me a Commentator!!! on lazy soldiers.
– Musing’s musings: what the bishops said.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web catches up with… well, just about everything.
– Rook’s Rant: Rook gives a quick thanks and heads for home.
– rubber hose: what do you call it when you hear that someone you already thought was dead has died?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Buy Nothing.
– SoonerThought on what Scott McClellan knew and when.
– Steve Bates has a book to recommend.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life has some good choices for weekly awards.
– The Invisible Library on what is wrong with helping people.
– WTF Is It Now?? and the famous WKRP turkey drop.
If you get it, have a nice long weekend.