Here’s your weekly look at what The Liberal Coalition is writing about.
– A Blog Around The Clock and the newest dinosaur.
– archy writes on.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: attacking Hillary Clinton is all they’ve got.
– Bloggg loves Project Runway.
– Collective Sigh catches up.
– Dohiyi Mir unifies everything.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on the Colorado abortion initiative.
– Iddybud Journal: a North Carolina church is expelled from the Baptists for accepting gays.
– Left Is Right takes on the economy.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Chris has a teachable moment with blogging.
– Liberty Street on Saudi justice.
– Make me a Commentator!!! on Wayne Wilson’s health plan. (Who?)
– Musing’s musings muses on TSA and travel.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web is still working where she doesn’t work any more…
– Rick’s Cafe Americain is betting on losing some weight.
– Rook’s Rant: Rook gets a new job and gets to start again.
– rubber hose: too many debates.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on the war funding.
– SoonerThought celebrates Oklahoma’s centennial.
– Speedkill: Who would Jesus sue?
– Steve Bates tries to follow the twists and turns of the FISA bill.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: read up!
– The Invisible Library takes on Ron Paul.
– WTF Is It Now?? CNN, John McCain, and the “B” word.
– …You Are A Tree asks what kind of liberal are you? Take the quiz.
Over the river and through the woods…