Heading into a three-day weekend, recovering from the time change, celebrating a couple of blogiversaries… the weekly roundup from the Liberal Coalition:
– A Blog Around The Clock: the multiple talents needed to write a scientific paper.
– archy: a dispatch from the front in the War on Christmas.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: standing up and pushing back.
– Bloggg: constabulary notes.
– Collective Sigh: another cool car.
– Dohiyi Mir: how’s Bush doing?
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the perils of buying a car.
– First Draft: bye bye, Bernie.
– Iddybud Journal: speaking up for freedom of speech.
– Left Is Right: wedgie-proof underwear?
– Lefty Side of the Dial: are we better off than we were eight years ago?
– Liberty Street: abortion isn’t the litmus test any more.
– Make me a Commentator!!! continues the candidates review.
– Musing’s musings: Michael focuses on the race to replace Denny Hastert.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web packs up her office and updates us on the writer’s strike.
– Rook’s Rant: let us all send best wishes and hopes to Rook for his job interview so he can do good works and keep him blogging so he can steal my code every week.
– rubber hose reveiws No Country for Old Men.
– Scrutiny Hooligans takes on a congressman who voted against ENDA.
– SoonerThought notes Sen. Mitch McConnell is getting nervous.
– Speedkill dissects a bigot’s argument.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat, and the End of America.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: an interview with Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio.
– The Invisible Library asks a good question: what books would you like to see made into films?
– WTF Is It Now?? on Pakistan’s response to America’s dictates.
Remember the veterans this weekend. And remember to thank them.