Here’s the weekly round-up of what the Liberal Coalition finds interesting.
– A Blog Around The Clock: a scary headline indeed!
– archy: Cheney shows the flag.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: of Al-Qaeda, the Axis, Hummers, and donkey carts.
– Bloggg: the best snark of the debate.
– Collective Sigh: your “medical home.”
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd shares a story.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: skip the deli and live longer.
– Iddybud Journal reviews Lions for Lambs.
– Left Is Right: think the Nigerian e-mails are disgusting?
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Six Degrees from Mrs. Lefty.
– Liberty Street welcomes John Cole back from the Dark Side.
– Make me a Commentator!!! continues the analysis of the candidates.
– Musing’s musings: Michael is not unhappy about what happened to Fred Phelps.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: who’s cuter, Elayne or Datsa? Tough call…
– Rook’s Rant on the color of crockery.
– rubber hose: all Hitler all the time.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the diplomats speak: Hell no, we won’t go.
– SoonerThought: a challenge to Sen. Imhofe.
– Speedkill: what is Forward Montana?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat, has links I might have missed.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life wraps up the Florida Democratic Convention.
– The Invisible Library and library technology for the ages.
– WTF Is It Now?? and the best debate answer to Tim Russert.
– …You Are A Tree: catching up.
I’m still grinning from the Red Sox win.