From the Chicago Tribune:
– So you think you know Christmas carols? Take this quiz.
I got 21 out of 25.
– I’m a big fan of Inside the Actor’s Studio, so here are the questions James Lipton asks of his guests on the show, inspired by the French interviewer Bernard Pivot.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
My answers are in the comments.