The last Liberal Coalition blogaround of the year.
– A Blog Around The Clock: victory for open access!
– archy defends his post on science and conservatism.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on Mitt Romney and tyranny.
– Bloggg mourns Oscar Peterson.
– Collective Sigh on some true giving.
– Dohiyi Mir: the Pack expands.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on Benazir Bhutto.
– Iddybud Journal: It’s still the Christmas season.
– Left Is Right: among other things, some interesting stuff buried in computer code.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: the countdown continues.
– Liberty Street: getting screwed on health care.
– Musing’s musings recounts the holiday with a friend and a spectre of the past.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: find out what a matroyshka is.
– Rook’s Rant borrows from a friend.
– rubber hose: got a map of Egypt?
– Scrutiny Hooligans has boots on the ground in New Hampshire for John Edwards
– SoonerThought on fair taxation.
– Speedkill with parting thoughts before vacation.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat with pictures.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation on who started the war on Christmas.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life continues the series on the nutsery of Ron Paul.
– The Invisible Library follows T. Rex with the blimp.
– WTF Is It Now?? on the Bush legacy.
– …You Are A Tree: seasoned greetings.
Fear not: the blogaround will be back next year.