It’s the last-minute-before-Christmas Liberal Coalition blogaround.
– A Blog Around The Clock has a pick from Science Daily that demonstrates that monkeys can do math in their head. So many jokes, so little time….
– archy: does science have a liberal bias?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof wishes Tucker Carlson would just go away.
– Bloggg on how not to advocate for a cause.
– Collective Sigh: A Christmas pageant where they had to call the cops.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd wraps up his day at the Capitol.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on the UNICEF picture of the year.
– Iddybud Journal on what doesn’t matter.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun, including amazing sidewalk art.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: three questions.
– Liberty Street: the statute of limitations on compassion.
– Musing’s musings: holiday plans.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: does the best blogarounds…and hugs, too.
– Rook’s Rant on corporate arrogance.
– rubber hose joins the piling-on on Jonah Goldberg.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: guess who else wants the “immigrants” to leave?
– SoonerThought: Bloomberg/Hagel in ’08?
– Speedkill on Ron Paul’s candidacy.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat on beating back cloture.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation (aka Make Me a Commentator!): Ron Paul’s environment.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life handicaps the GOP (let the jokes begin…)
– The Invisible Library shares a Christmas story.
– WTF Is It Now?? Did George Romney have a dream?
– …You Are A Tree joins me in saying farewell to Dan Fogelberg: