Quite a week. Here’s how it looked to the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock links to a study about in-your-face politics and how it effects the discourse. Sez you.
– archy: Chicken and fennel stew…perfect for those cold nights up where it gets cold. Or anywhere.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: some are called to serve God…and some are just plain nuts.
– Bloggg: glowing cats?
– Collective Sigh: clothes don’t matter.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd makes the case for DKuci.
– Echidne Of The Snakes knits knits knits!
– Left Is Right: Friday fun.
– Lefty Side of the Dial is ready for Led Zep.
– Liberty Street on a lot less diplomacy.
– Make me a Commentator!!! If you want to know what Tom Tancredo thinks about immigration…
– Musing’s musings on the ignorant tight-asses in our midst.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Elayne takes the opportunity while she’s snowbound to do a comprehensive blogaround.
– Rook’s Rant gets a rare moment to connect. (Glad to see things are working out for you, buddy.)
– rubber hose: what does “electability” really mean?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: If you’re in North Carolina, go meet the Democratic candidates for Senate.
– SoonerThought: the crime of GWS – governing while socialist.
– Speedkill: What a choice.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat on local politics and a lesson on GOTV.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: What Kenneth’s students think of him.
– The Invisible Library: You think Christians are oppressed here?
– WTF Is It Now?? holds Karl in contempt.
– …You Are A Tree remembers Yoko remembering John.
If it’s cold and snowing where you are, stay warm and dry.