It’s that time again…here’s the week as seen by The Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock on an Australian cure for cow emissions…
– archy on a strike that could have disastrous global consequences.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof with a challenge for Creationists.
– Bloggg: what to do when you’re bored…
– Collective Sigh: andante takes on Charles Krauthammer.
– Dohiyi Mir: flying thousands of miles in jets that create ozone to discuss global warming kinda defeats the point, doesn’t it?
– Echidne Of The Snakes deconstructs Mitt’s speech.
– Iddybud Journal on Hillary’s “regal” conduct.
– Left Is Right: it’s been a while since I’ve linked Friday Fun.
– Lefty Side of the Dial ponders randomness.
– Liberty Street: Huckabee relies on outside help.
– Make me a Commentator!!! Barack Obama on electoral reform.
– Musing’s musings on “prosperity theology.”
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Happy birthday, Robin!
– Rook’s Rant: help a friend. (I did, and you can too.)
– rubber hose: name that country.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: teen pregnancies on the rise.
– SoonerThought: pandering plates.
– Speedkill remembers Repeal.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat, on Digby on Gitmo.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: the latest handicapping of the Dems.
– The Invisible Library clarifies a recent rant.
– WTF Is It Now?? a real war on Christmas.
Remember Pearl Harbor.