Live from New York, it’s Friday Blogaround, featuring the week’s worthiest from the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: come into the Open Laboratory.
– archy: O’Reilly? Billo offers to help the homeless vets…
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on acting like a lawyer.
– Bloggg on Heath Ledger’s funeral.
– Collective Sigh on ice.
– Dohiyi Mir notes the departure of Dennis Kucinich from the race.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: blogging can make a difference.
– Iddybud Journal: is the White House a test-tube?
– Left Is Right: Bu$h’s legacy.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Fox News is scared of “Mass Effect.”
– Liberty Street: how much is a rebate worth?
– Musing’s musings on Barack Obama’s commitment to gay rights. (Follow-up here.)
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: seeing stars on the street.
– Rook’s Rant
is having issues loading from here. Something I said?goes into space with Virgin Galactic.
– rubber hose on taking a Baath in Baghdad.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Knowing when to leave.
– SoonerThought: how many have really died?
– Speedkill is amused by consternated conservatives.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Al Gore supports gay marriage.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation on more right wing consternation.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life catches up with what you need to read.
– The Invisible Library: how many lies?
– WTF Is It Now?? Think Fred Thompson is really out of the race?
– …You Are A Tree on walking in New York.
I like New York, but it’s a little chilly for my taste.