Time for the weekly tour of the Liberal Coalition:
– A Blog Around The Clock: participate in the Science Blogging Conference.
– archy: Billo’s assault on veterans.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on Mike Huckabee’s view of the Constitution.
– Bloggg marks four years of blogging.
– Collective Sigh: an immediate example of being an informed patient.
– Dohiyi Mir and the long walk of Rin Tin.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the reviews are in.
– Left Is Right forwards a letter.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: welcome to Fresno politics.
– Liberty Street on hate speech laws.
– Musing’s musings: the politics of self-destruction.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web takes Keith Olbermann to task.
– Rick’s Cafe Americain teaches Adult Education.
– Rook’s Rant: new fears for another bridge in Minnesota.
– rubber hose with a different spin on Mike Huckabee’s view on marriage.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on sexism, racism, and the run for the presidency.
– SoonerThought: the biggest polluter.
– Speedkill with observations on sleep deprivation.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: AT&T listens to you.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: compare and contrast.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: another in a series on why Ron Paul is nuts.
– The Invisible Library dreams of None of the Above.
– WTF Is It Now?? – Mike Huckabee and the Confederate flag…and the pole that goes with it.
– …You Are A Tree … and family.
Next week — live from New York.