Come and get it, Rook! Here’s the week as seen by the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: why isn’t there a birth control pill for men?
– archy: there goes the neighborhood.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: teenage wasteland.
– Bloggg switched servers, so we’re catching up.
– Collective Sigh enjoys the aftershocks from New Hampshire.
– Dohiyi Mir sticks with Dennis.
– Echidne Of The Snakes takes on the New York Times and their sexism.
– Iddybud Journal wants to know if the righties are really ga-ga over Obama.
– Left Is Right: they imagined on-line shopping in 1967.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: the ten most played tunes.
– Liberty Street: the verdict on The Surge.
– Musing’s musings hopes Bill Richardson gets a long look as a part of the next administration. (Me too.)
– Pen-Elayne on the Web remembers her dad and enjoys the SwiftBoat parody ads.
– Rook’s Rant: The Onion is folding? Say it ain’t so.
– rubber hose on the Iranian boat incident.
– Scrutiny Hooligans with the world’s cheapest car.
– SoonerThought: Tom Brokaw on the stunningly obvious.
– Speedkill: Pat Robertson is always right.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: “The number you have reached is no longer in service…”
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: image is everything?
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: 85 myths.
– The Invisible Library previews BSG season 4.
– WTF Is It Now?? Temper, John, temper.
– …You Are A Tree: Lake Tahoe.
Detroit Tigers spring training tickets go on sale tomorrow.