Here’s the first Liberal Coalition blogaround of the year.
– A Blog Around The Clock has the Iowa results.
– archy: let’s do this election right.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: why does Iowa matter and Florida doesn’t?
– Collective Sigh looks back on 2007.
– Dohiyi Mir: what you win for being in the pink.
– Echidne Of The Snakes on choice feminism.
– First Draft: tomorrow’s blogosphere today.
– Iddybud Journal on why attacking Hillary Clinton is bad for Barack Obama.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Liberty Street: managing history.
– Musing’s musings muses on the Iowa results.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: The Faire Elayne (to quote Steinbeck) gets Warholized!
– Rook’s Rant on the road, looking for a (wireless) hookup.
– rubber hose on the turmoil in Kenya.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on the price of oil.
– SoonerThought gave his all for Joe Biden, but unfortunately some get to all before the rest.
– Speedkill: Sen. Conrad Burns is off the hook?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Is Dennis Kucinch really out of the Texas primary?
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: listen to the music.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: Winners, losers and calming down.
– The Invisible Library: let go of Star Trek, already.
– WTF Is It Now?? demands a recount.
– …You Are A Tree with cool hats. Happy New Year.
I hope that your team won.