Here’s the Leap Day edition of the weekly round up around the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: what exactly is a science blog?
– archy: coyotes on the Pill?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: a legacy.
– Bloggg: cultural value.
– Collective Sigh: andante endorses…
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd remembers a friend.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: Matt Drudge and Prince Harry.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: lessons from Black History Month.
– Iddybud Journal: wind energy
– Left Is Right: driving in L.A.
– Musing’s musings: coming to terms.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Elayne does the blogaround.
– Rook’s Rant: Matt Drudge and Hillary Clinton. (Wow, Matt gets around.)
– rubber hose stakes his claim with this candidate.
– Scrutiny Hooligans out West.
– SoonerThought: Pelosi wants to prosecute.
– Speedkill: a brilliant dilemma.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Shiver me timbers, it’s Sing Like a Health Care Pirate Day.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: no shirts.
– The Invisible Library: portait of an atheist.
– WTF Is It Now?? Is John McCain eligible to be president?
– …You Are A Tree: Diebold leaks the news.
Happy Leap Day. Notable events on this day include Hattie McDaniel becoming the first African-American to win an Oscar for her role in Gone With the Wind in 1940.
Leap Day Trivia Question: There is a very popular theatre piece wherein the date of February 29 plays a crucial point in the plot. Name the piece. (No peeking.)