A short work week — for some — but a lot of news. Here’s the weekly take from the LC:
– A Blog Around The Clock: how to raise children without religious indoctrination.
– A Rational Animal: how long will Mark Penn be Hillary Clinton’s adviser.
– archy: what obsolete skills do you still have?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: it’s only a theory.
– Bloggg: one reason not to shop on E-bay.
– Collective Sigh: andante is on a chemo “vacation.”
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd caught the eclipse.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: Hey, you white Europeans! Start screwing!
– First Draft: Freeper freakage.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Stamp out Sean Campbell.
– Iddybud Journal enlightens us as to the situation in Kosovo.
– Left Is Right: this ‘n’ that and other news.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: why I don’t have an iPhone.
– Musing’s musings: trying to return to normal at NIU.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: If Stephen Sondheim lived in Mayberry…
– Rook’s Rant: 19%?
– rubber hose: straight talk on Pakistan?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: what to do while watching a debate.
– SoonerThought: what would you do with $2 million?
– Speedkill: amazing medical breakthroughs.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Whodathunkit? The New York Times stands up for free speech on-line.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: faint hope.
– The Invisible Library: racist bingo.
– WTF Is It Now?? Look who hired an illegal immigrant.
– …You Are A Tree: what if the Beatles had recorded Stairway to Heaven?
A busy weekend coming up, including the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance.