A Valentines Day hangover, just in time for the Presidents Day holiday…here’s the week as seen by the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: blogging can be dangerous at work.
– A Rational Animal: lest we forget.
– archy: weapons in space.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the excluders.
– Bloggg: What worries Moi about an Obama presidency.
– Collective Sigh: paying for health.
– Dohiyi Mir: going fast.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: what a “smaller government” will get you.
– Iddybud Journal: swing state math.
– Left Is Right on selling out.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Chris goes iPhone.
– Musing’s musings: Michael reports that he’s okay at NIU. I’m sure he will have more to report later on.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Elayne is getting back into the swing of things.
– Rook’s Rant: why vote?
– rubber hose: why not single payer health care?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: telecom snooping.
– SoonerThought: lessons learned from a disaster.
– Speedkill: the state of things.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Bolten & Miers in contempt.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: close Gitmo.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: fun stuff.
– The Invisible Library: happy birthday Charles Darwin.
– WTF Is It Now?? – just leave.
– …You Are A Tree: life lessons on IVF.
There’s a big all-British car show in Boca Raton this weekend.