So, better late than never…
– A Blog Around The Clock: Darwin thanks the lowly worm.
– archy on James Dobson’s hissy-fit.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on the theory of stupid design.
– Bloggg: where are the Republicans on autism?
– Collective Sigh: more Medicare woes.
– Dohiyi Mir: fast NTodd.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: read this and this.
– Left Is Right: Bush administration says no to mental health benefits for veterans.
– Lefty Side of the Dial has three questions each day this week.
– Liberty Street has moved. Please update your blogroll…if it’s working.
– Musing’s musings compares the two.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web on life during wartime.
– Rook’s Rant wraps up SuperDuperTuesday.
– rubber hose says goodbye to Mitt.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: help the Super Tuesday tornado victims.
– SoonerThought: Warren Buffett on bank woes: “poetic justice.”
– Speedkill on harassing Andy Rooney.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat on making his choice for the primary.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation on Rush on McCain not hating liberals enough.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: a flag lapel pin should not be the deciding factor.
– The Invisible Library: Keith tells why he supports Obama.
– WTF Is It Now?? – Constabulary notes.
– …You Are A Tree on greeting cards for unusual events.
If you’re in South Florida this weekend, there’s a car show on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables this Sunday, February 10, from 10 to 4. I’ll be there.