SuperAmazing Tuesday is coming up. So is the weekly visit to the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: A Holocaust survivor tells her story.
– archy: A strange flight.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on Michael Gerson defending the compassion of George W. Bush.
– Bloggg: go shopping in Holland.
– Collective Sigh: send wishes of good health and good spirits to Andante.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd gets published.
– Echidne Of The Snakes parses MoDo.
– Left Is Right: an observation on the candidates.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Lefty makes his choice.
– Liberty Street on honesty.
– Musing’s musings: now what?
– Pen-Elayne on the Web slowly recovers and dreams of travel with her own ticket.
– Rook’s Rant: Wha…? a green Wall Street Journal blog?
– rubber hose: what counts.
– Scrutiny Hooligans on the threat of blogging.
– SoonerThought: primaries suck.
– Speedkill: Happy birthday, Thomas Paine.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: remembering Molly Ivins.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Rush gets out the vote.
– T. Rex’s Guide to Life: the Florida primary wrap.
– The Invisible Library: could a recession be a good thing?
– WTF Is It Now?? Nancy Reagan endorses McCain; wingnuts go nuts.
– …You Are A Tree offers winter color.
I also hear there’s a football game on Sunday. Who’s your pick for the game?