The first signs of spring are showing somewhere… here’s what the LC is springing up.
– A Blog Around The Clock offers some choice morsels.
– A Rational Animal: another loss.
– archy warns you to be careful when you get nailed.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof on how to beat Barack Obama.
– Bloggg: kissing up.
– Collective Sigh shares a good laugh from PZ Myers.
– Dohiyi Mir tells Barack Obama to broaden his views.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the Invisible Woman.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: something almost unheard of in South Florida — a Cuban running for Congress as a Democrat.
– Iddybud Journal on The Speech.
– Left Is Right: among the bits and pieces, Mike remembers Arthur C. Clarke.
– Lefty Side of the Dial wonders, among other things, if people will be listening to the Beatles in 3008.
– Musing’s musings: let’s get this settled.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web catches us up with her hectic life.
– Rook’s Rant: when you’ll get your check.
– rubber hose on the Iraq paradox.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: snooping again.
– SoonerThought: caffeinated tailspin.
– Speedkill: make it about the issues.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat, reviews The Speech.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: is Islam a valid religion?
– The Invisible Library notes Arthur C. Clarke’s passing as well.
– WTF Is It Now?? Chuck Hagel on big blunders.
– …You Are A Tree: sunset.
If you celebrate Easter, have a good holiday.