Round up the usual suspects.
– A Blog Around The Clock picks the best science stories, including power-napping pigeons.
– A Rational Animal: Lilith hopes Mark Penn goes.
– archy: what shall we name the planet?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof links to some dramatic pictures.
– Bloggg works the phones for Hillary.
– Collective Sigh reassures John McCain.
– Dohiyi Mir conferenced called Nancy Pelosi.
– Echidne Of The Snakes falls in and out of love.
– First Draft: great moments of eloquence.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Florida Democrats on cutting education spending.
– Iddybud Journal: Al Gore connects poverty and climate change.
– Left Is Right: keep up the fight.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: the narrative in the news.
– Musing’s musings on hockey excitement.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: food fight!
– Rook’s Rant rants.
– rubber hose: where’s the wars?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: banks on thin ice.
– SoonerThought: is your state in recession?
– Speedkill: atheists and agnostics.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: this is your brain on scan.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: McCain’s Farrakhan.
– The Invisible Library: what we could have bought with the money we spent in Iraq.
– WTF Is It Now?? What not to name the baby.
– …You Are A Tree: what did he see?
Daylight savings time begins on Sunday. Spring forward.