I may be in Independence, Kansas, today at the William Inge Theatre Festival, but the Liberal Coalition blogaround goes on.
– A Blog Around The Clock: EuroTrip ’08.
– archy: the secret of Bamiyan.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: from the heartland.
– Bloggg: Uh huh! Yes she did!
– Collective Sigh: Go get ’em, girl.
– Dohiyi Mir: Going pink again.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: Stage one: begin poking at a study.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: It’s not called the Hate Amendment for nothing.
– Iddybud Journal: Earth Day 2008
– Left Is Right: Friday fun. Bonus: graphic reality.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Obama, meet me on camera three.
– Musing’s musings: “Sorrow, sing sorrow; but let the good prevail.”
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Lotsa pictures from the New York Comic Con.
– Rook’s Rant: Internal E-Mails show the VA hid suicide risk.
– rubber hose: strategy.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Clinton comes alive in North Carolina.
– SoonerThought: a bright spot in the economy.
– Speedkill: Expelled… the movie.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Scalia… the asswipe.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: what planet is Michael Medved writing from?
– The Invisible Library: an open letter to Hillary Clinton.
– WTF Is It Now?? “We don’t torture.” Yes, we do.
– …You Are A Tree: happy blogiversary!
I haven’t seen Toto yet, but I have seen a lot of friends of Dorothy…