The weekly wrap-up from the Liberal Coalition:
– A Blog Around The Clock: what bats know.
– archy: a sort-of apology from a state representative for an outburst.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: what elitists have in common.
– Bloggg takes on Mr. Obama.
– Collective Sigh: pod people.
– Dohiyi Mir: debacle.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: condescension
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: catch up on Florida politics.
– Iddybud Journal: debate tactics.
– Left Is Right: coffee on the brain.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: housekeeping.
– Musing’s musings: prayers for the lost.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: getting ready for the comics convention.
– Rook’s Rant: about torture.
– rubber hose: a new sitcom that’s so bad it’s good.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Barackin’ the vote in North Carolina.
– SoonerThought: reviews the reviews of the debate.
– Speedkill: curiosities about the global warming debate.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat on execution justice.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: screw conservatives.
– The Invisible Library: robbing the cradle of civilization.
– WTF Is It Now?? a complete disgrace.
– …You Are A Tree with memories of youthful fun.
Have a great weekend.