If you’re still working on your taxes, take a break and click through some of the week’s links from the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Bora shares some personal recollections from the archives.
– archy: start planning the invasion now.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: tortured logic.
– Bloggg: one way to raise funds…
– Collective Sigh catches up and has some “bravos” and “bravas.”
– Dohiyi Mir: dicking around the insulated president.
– Echidne Of The Snakes shares her muse.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Kenneth lists compelling reasons why Florida should reject the gay-bashing constitutional amendment.
– Left Is Right: an insight into PTSD.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Top Ten is back.
– Musing’s musings: the science of spaces for singing.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: how to have fun with that annoying “Clippy.”
– Rook’s Rant does not like Cokie Roberts.
– rubber hose: upyernoz attends the Philadelphia Film Festival all this past week. Start here and scroll up for reviews and insight.
– Scrutiny Hooligans has an up-close and personal look at Patrick McHenry.
– SoonerThought: speak up or walk out.
– Speedkill finds an unusual way to beat a driving ban.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: is the telecom immunity deal dead?
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Michael Medved explains why we can’t have an atheist for president.
– The Invisible Library: previews of coming attractions.
– WTF Is It Now?? it’s party time in St. Paul this summer.
– …You Are A Tree on spam comments.
There’s an antique car show in Homestead, Florida, this Saturday from 10 to 3 on Krome Avenue. Stop by if you’re in town.