Here’s the latest from the LC for the first week of April.
– A Blog Around The Clock: make it fast.
– A Rational Animal: Lilith reviews the latest McSlander.
– archy: a strange list of war films.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: tortured logic.
– Bloggg doesn’t like the answer.
– Dohiyi Mir: what would you call it?
– Echidne Of The Snakes: welcome to Gilead.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: the best of the political news from the Sunshine State.
– Iddybud Journal: Harry Taylor for Congress.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun includes a look at 2008 from 1968. They got some of it right…
– Lefty Side of the Dial: three questions.
– Musing’s musings remembers Robert Fagles.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web rounds up the best of the April Fools.
– Rook’s Rant on the RNC’s cash flow problem.
– rubber hose: Karl Rove isn’t that smart.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the stupid; it burns.
– SoonerThought: Going at it with a Cleaver.
– Speedkill: fun with advertising and fairy tales.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: leave it to Steve to make sense of the Florida DNC delegation dispute.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: learn some history.
– The Invisible Library: a primer for the final season of BSG.
– WTF Is It Now?? get the aspirin.
– …You Are A Tree likes John Adams.
Done your income taxes yet? I know a guy…