– Gas hits $4 a gallon on Miami Beach.
– The Democrats bring down the house in Tallahassee.
– The Tigers beat the Blue Jays 8-4 in Toronto.
– Bob Herbert: How the Democrats are blowing the race…for the moment.
– So much for a “respectful” campaign from John McCain.
– On this date: April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City.
– Jack Kelly, who writes a weekly column for the Blade, proves yet again that he is the poor man’s Pat Buchanan … without the charm.
– Tonight is the first night of Passover. Good Pesach.
– Good morning over the Atlantic.