– The Tigers beat the White Sox last night.
– Cubans can now buy the homes they’ve been renting from the government.
– Another shining example of how the Florida legislature is taking care of the really important issues that face the state today.
– Bush approved of the high-level meetings at the White House that discussed “enhanced interrogation.” Of course he did.
– Another airline in trouble.
– It’s the Frontier Days Antique Car Show today in Homestead, Florida from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is free to the public, but if you have an antique or classic car (1983 or older) vehicle, it’s $25 registration, which gets you a goodie bag of cool stuff and a chance for a trophy.
See you there.