Another very busy week. Let’s see what the LC has to say about it.
– A Blog Around The Clock: it all started with plants.
– archy: silly people.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof explains the Kool-Aid effect.
– Bloggg: goodbye to Feak.
– Collective Sigh: Memorial Day.
– Dohiyi Mir: the verdict.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: what to wear to the donut shop.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: lots to read.
– Iddybud Journal: cartoon break.
– Left Is Right: Friday fun, including a cheap gas finder.
– Musing’s musings: eating in public.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: update those jokes for the internet.
– Rook’s Rant: Rook may be right about Scott McClellan.
– rubber hose: permanent bases.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Liddy Dole runs left, right, wherever…
– SoonerThought: ET caught on tape?
– Speedkill: Of Note.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: voter suppression in Texas.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: balancing act.
– The Invisible Library: the rest of the story.
– WTF Is It Now?? off the Iraq.
– …You Are A Tree: Hillary and the full Monty.
I can predict that this coming week I’ll have a very moving experience.