It’s a long weekend: Memorial Day, the Indy 500, the start of summer, the end of school. Here’s the LC roundup for the week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: Evolution and Creationism in America’s Classrooms: A National Portrait
– archy: Great moments in marketing.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Hysterium.
– Bloggg: Autism: The Musical.
– Collective Sigh: Compare and contrast.
– Dohiyi Mir: the tour continues, then it’s off to see Indy! Update: he dug it.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: from the picture gallery.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: job searching?
– Left Is Right: another visit to the V.A. hospital.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: some ‘splaining.
– Musing’s musings: Michael and my mom should meet and talk hockey.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Target: women.
– Rook’s Rant: the Tour du Rook continues, as does the chess.
– rubber hose: who believes this crap?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: thanks!
– SoonerThought: the most ridiculous ad campaign.
– Speedkill: Florida is like Zimbabwe?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Teddy Kennedy.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: another nutball heard from.
– The Invisible Library: Ringo’s clothes.
– WTF Is It Now?? History speaks.
– …You Are A Tree: still alive.
For me, it’s a weekend together with my whole family for the first time in many years to celebrate a major event. More on that later.