What’s the news across the nation? Here’s the LC look this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: face symmetry.
– archy: more problems from the Religious Right for John McCain.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: should Hillary quit the race?
– Bloggg: what would you do?
– Collective Sigh: andante discovers the cure for chemo.
– Dohiyi Mir: The Tour de Ntodd is underway.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: Dr. Phyllis Schlafly.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Four scenic views of Florida.
– Iddybud Journal: a unity ticket.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: review this podcast.
– Musing’s musings: stupid Republican tricks.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: the International Norbert Conspiracy!
– Rook’s Rant: Stay in, Hillary.
– rubber hose: those whacky neo-cons.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: North Carolina primary results you might have missed.
– SoonerThought: The Police raise money for public TV.
– Speedkill: Creationists and fake discussions.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Temper, temper.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Bryant will be right back…
– The Invisible Library: help Keith with proofing.
– WTF Is It Now?? more Republican family values.
– …You Are A Tree on the road.
Don’t forget: Mother’s Day is this Sunday. Call her if you can, or remember her in your own way.