– Roller derby is back. Did it ever go away?
– Speaking of sports, the Tigers continue to beat the Yankees. It seems that they’re the only team they can really beat consistently.
– Is Rod Parsley John McCain’s Rev. Wright? Discuss.
– Bob Herbert: Shameless.
– The Spaceport gets ready to open in New Mexico.
– Brett Favre’s jersey finally retired…
“‘Speed Racer’ Resembles The Upchuck Of A Child Who Has Just Eaten A Boxful Of Crayons.”
I never planned to see the movie in the first place.
– Dubious Headline Dept. From CNN
Wedding bells toll for first daughter
Wedding bells usually “peal” or “chime.” Bells toll at funerals.
– Classic car of the day: