It’s been a very interesting week out there. Let’s see how the LC saw it.
– A Blog Around The Clock: the diseases of poverty.
– archy has an excellent essay on the conservative mindset.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: poll politics.
– Bloggg: that seals it.
– Dohiyi Mir: back in the straddle again.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: back to the future in abortion.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: a perfect candidate?
– Left Is Right: interesting poll results.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: playing ketchup
– Musing’s musings: Michael is off on vacation: happy trails!
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: getting settled at the new job and learning to love commuting again.
– Rook’s Rant: Michele Bachman’s pet peeves.
– rubber hose: intolerance.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: McCain meets Billy Graham.
– SoonerThought: when Chris Hanson goes too far.
– Speedkill: how dense is James Dobson?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: McCain vs. the computer.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: welcome to the neighborhood.
– The Invisible Library: career advice.
– WTF Is It Now?? campaign porn.
– …You Are A Tree: community building.
An interesting week for me, too. Let’s say I dodged a bullet, and I look forward to a busy summer.