Summer starts tomorrow. So what’s the LC been up to this week as we get ready for the lazy hazy crazy days?
– A Blog Around The Clock: home decor.
– archy: backwards march!
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the Log Cabin Republicans.
– Bloggg: still mad for Hillary.
– Collective Sigh: wonderful news; happy dance time!
– Dohiyi Mir: Juneteenth!
– Echidne Of The Snakes: the pregnancy pact in Gloucester.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: do something.
– Iddybud Journal: a Nobel commencement speech.
– Left Is Right: testifying about torture.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: short shots.
– Musing’s musings: oh, that voice…
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: among other things, happy birthday to Paul McCartney.
– Rook’s Rant: another Democratic win.
– rubber hose: compare and contrast.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: war criminals.
– SoonerThought: best science?
– Speedkill: psycho psychic.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: FISA fiasco.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Michael Gerson takes on Al Franken.
– The Invisible Library: summer movie reviews.
– WTF Is It Now?? indies are not buying it.
– …You Are A Tree: feeling scrabulous.
The rainy season has really arrived here in Florida. We need it, yes, but come on…. (Well, at least it’s not a you-know-what.)