Did anything happen this week? Ask the Liberal Coalition.
– A Blog Around The Clock: honeybees dancing
– archy: passive aggressive resistance, or just laziness?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: that morning forty years ago.
– Bloggg: had enough?
– Dohiyi Mir: adventures in babysitting.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: Apparently Granny Clampett is Cal Thomas’s ideal woman president.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: If not Hillary, who’s the next woman to run for president?
– Left Is Right is asking for your predictions of Republican shenanigans.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: Lefty doesn’t like Chris Matthews.
– Musing’s musings: Make up and get to work, Dems.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web reviews a new movie by Neil Innes.
– Rook’s Rant: Rook is sorry to see Hillary go.
– rubber hose: permanently in Iraq?
– Scrutiny Hooligans: not a bargaining chip.
– SoonerThought: Senate rebukes Bush and Cheny; they lied about Iraq.
– Speedkill: Deceptions.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: Get well, Tabitha.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Rush Limbaugh explains why it’s not his fault the GOP will lose.
– The Invisible Library: face reality, people.
– WTF Is It Now?? No, Sen. McCain, you did not.
Have a good weekend. I still have 2,759 boxes to unpack…