Summertime…and the blogging is easy… for the LC:
– A Blog Around The Clock: blog is software.
– archy: what’s in a name?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: not funny.
– Bloggg: here’s hoping for Hillary.
– Dohiyi Mir: as NTodd notes, “just pics” for now.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: savage advice.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: Kenneth reports from Netroots Nation.
– Iddybud Journal: a reporter’s request.
– Left Is Right explains Freddie and Fannie for you.
– Musing’s musings: alchemy is the only way.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: what if the Beatles had recorded “Stairway to Heaven”? The mind boggles.
– Rook’s Rant: get well soon, Rook.
– rubber hose: the trade.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the latest from JibJab.
– SoonerThought takes on yet another lie about Barack Obama.
– Speedkill: there’s more to The New Yorker this week than its cover.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: the wheels of justice.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Does Barack Obama have a plan for Iraq?
– The Invisible Library: Congratulations to Keith on his new job.
– WTF Is It Now?? Chris out, Rachel in?
This is a big weekend for a lot of things, including a car club picnic, a birthday, and a fond memory of a dear friend. Have a good one in your own way.