Here, for your delectation and delight, the LC‘s weekly blogaround.
– A Blog Around The Clock: knew your meat.
– archy: PZ Myers and the holy cracker.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Why is no one taking John McCain to task for his 61 documented flip-flops?
– Bloggg: looking to buy a car? Read the obits.
– Collective Sigh bids farewell to Jesse Helms.
– Dohiyi Mir: The Epic Journey continues.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: blogging while naked.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: We need your help; please donate. Thanks.
– Iddybud Journal: impeachment will get a hearing.
– Left Is Right: what will Obama’s FISA vote cost him?
– Lefty Side of the Dial: wow…I have a blog?
– Musing’s musings: still on vacation.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: Elayne is still catching up, but she gives us Silly Putty University.
– Rook’s Rant: patiently — or not — waiting for UPS to show up.
– rubber hose: none of the fun is getting there.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: gambling on Elizabeth Dole.
– SoonerThought: Econ 101.
– Speedkill: commenting on comments.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: revising the War Powers Act.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: a cross teacher.
– WTF Is It Now?? John McCain on Viagra.
On that note….[shudder]… have a great weekend.