Happy Fourth of July! Here’s what the LC is writing about this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock – fourteen science/technology questions for presidential candidates.
– archy: what happened a hundred years ago in Siberia?
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: let’s talk real estate.
– Bloggg is bugged.
– Collective Sigh: crazy talk.
– Dohiyi Mir: the coffee retrenchment.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: polygamy fashion.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: action alert against the war.
– Iddybud Journal: the netroots, FISA, and Barack Obama.
– Left Is Right: GM meltdown.
– Lefty Side of the Dial: questions of the day.
– Musing’s musings: the Wow of Yellowstone.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: something to do while you’re stuck on the subway.
– Rook’s Rant: Bush’s tour.
– rubber hose: the price of threatening Iran? $4.09 a gallon.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: the dancing Matt.
– SoonerThought: Fox News acting infantile again.
– Speedkill: another Chinese import.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: obey the FISA law, Mr. Bush.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: the irony of reversal.
– The Invisible Library: trips from the journey to Salem.
– WTF Is It Now?? Bush with nothing do to.
The weather forecast calls for natural fireworks here in Miami tonight. That’s to make up for the city of Coral Gables canceling — again — the fireworks at the Biltmore Hotel.