The Democratic Convention is over, the Republican one is about to begin, Gustav is tromping through the Gulf, and I’m back with this week’s look at what’s doing in the LC.
– A Blog Around The Clock is very popular.
– archy: Map quest. (And a belated happy birthday, John.)
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: Barack Obama did it.
– Bloggg: Moi doesn’t think so.
– Collective Sigh: celebrity residence census.
– Dohiyi Mir: NTodd applies himself.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: On elitism, by guest poster Anthony McCarthy.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog blogged from Denver.
– Happy Furry Puppy Story Time: something happened.
– Iddybud Journal: 3 A.M.
– Left Is Right: Obama and McCain: who makes a difference on a couple bills for protection?
– Musing’s musings: remembering Del Martin.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web provides a link to coverage of Jon Stewart at the Democratic convention.
– Rook’s Rant: recess at the playground.
– rubber hose: what you missed while watching the convention or the Olympics.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Will Bob Barr be the only presidential candidate on the ballot in Texas?
– SoonerThought: Joe Biden does it.
– Speedkill: are atheists being ignored?
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: unintentional truthiness.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation: Bryant keeps an eye on the nutballs so you don’t have to.
– The Invisible Library: political cartoons?
– WTF Is It Now?? with news that would explain a great deal.
– …You Are A Tree: the circle songs and the sands of time.
Thanks again to Rook for handling the duties of the Blogaround so well last week.
Brace yourself for the wind and the destruction this week; and then there’s the hurricanes to watch out for, too. And if you get Labor Day off, enjoy the day.