Tear yourself away from the Olympics and catch up with the LC’s writings this week.
– A Blog Around The Clock: why evolution should be taught in the classroom.
– archy: exotic getaways.
– Bark Bark Woof Woof: the world wonders.
– Bloggg: at the shore.
– Collective Sigh honors Skip Caray.
– Dohiyi Mir: CO kicked out of CA.
– Echidne Of The Snakes: something stinks.
– Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: 10 stories to read.
– Iddybud Journal on the John Edwards story.
– Left Is Right: bits and pieces for the week.
– Musing’s musings: the ignorant tight-ass club strikes again.
– Pen-Elayne on the Web: an Olympic blogaround and lots more.
– Rook’s Rant: energy shortage.
– rubber hose: pilgrimages.
– Scrutiny Hooligans: Jerome Corsi is a professional liar…
– SoonerThought: and how the Obama campaign is hitting back at Jerome Corsi, the professional liar.
– Speedkill: trolling for material.
– Steve Bates, The Yellow Doggerel Democrat: general banned from Gitmo.
– Stupid Enough Unexplanation takes on John Stossel.
– The Invisible Library: Iraqi records management.
– WTF Is It Now?? Six to one.
– …You Are A Tree – happy anniversary.